Right to Receive Documents
4DS Memory Limited (ACN 145 590 110) (Company) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members (Shareholders) to:
- elect to receive or not receive certain documents; and
- and make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form.
Documents covered by this notice:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Shareholders, e.g. Notice of Meeting and Proxy Form, and any accompanying documents;
- the Annual Report (comprising the Financial Report, Directors’ Report and Auditor’s Report on the Financial Report); and
- a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website, together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations,
(together, the Documents)
Your right to make an election
Each Shareholder is entitled to:
- elect to be sent the Documents in either physical form or electronic form; or
- elect not to be sent the Annual Report (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying the Company of their election (Standing Election).
A Shareholder may make an election in relation to all Documents required to be sent to Shareholders, or a specified class(es) of Documents.
The Company encourages all Shareholders to receive communications electronically, both to ensure that they stay informed, as well as to assist the Company reduce the environmental impacts of the business and costs.
In addition to any Standing Election, a Shareholder is also entitled to request the Company to send a particular Document being sent to the Shareholders, in physical form or in electronic form on an ad hoc basis.
Notifying the Company of your election or request on how to receive Prescribed Documents
You can make your election and/or request by contacting our share registry directly at:
Tel: +61 2 9698 5414
Address: Level 2, 267 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000